More NEW Products Releases from our Manufacturers
NEW Coriolis Flow Meters from
TRICOR Coriolis Technology
- Deep knowledge base - over 30 years of coriolis experience
- Unique application wisdom
- Reliable, repeatable, high-performance instruments
- Industry-leading support services
FLUIDS / MATERIALS that can be measured by coriolis flow meters:
o Hydrochloric Acid/
o Nitric Acid
o Phosphoric Acid
o Sulfuric Acid
APPLICATIONS for TRICOR Flow Meters:
* Custody Transfer
– Rail Car Loading Rack
– Ship Loading Terminal
– Truck Loading Rack
* Product Quality
* Process Optimization
* Interface Detection
* Mass and Energy Balance
* Pipeline Leak Detection
* Loss Control
* Check on Calibration Gases
* Stream Conditioning
Contact your local sales engineer today for more information
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V Inputs
- Universal 85-265 VAC or 12/24 VDC Input Power
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Dual-Scale for Level Applications – Single Input
- Sunlight Readable Display Models
- Isolated 24 VDC @ 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- Math Functions for Flow & Round Horizontal Tanks
- Programmable Displays & Function Keys
- 32-Point, Square Root, or Exponential Linearization
- Multi-Pump Alternation Control
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- RS-232, RS-422/485 Serial Communication Options
- Modbus® RTU Communication Protocol Standard
NEW ProVu Series Digital Displays from
PRECISION DIGITAL CORP.
CLICK here to preview the ProVu Showcase of features
The TVA is specifically designed for use on saturated steam and offers the following:
- Available in 2”, 3” and 4” sizes.
- Built-in density compensation for accurate mass flow measurement
- 50:1 turndown - accurate measurement over a wide flow range.
- Suitable for installation in confined spaces - 6D upstream and 3D downstream pipe diameters required
- Wafer design to provide lightweight, easy installation.
- Critical measuring surfaces are resistant to erosion by water droplets present in saturated steam, ensuring that accurate measurement is maintained over a long period.
- No accessories or flow computers are required; consequently installation is easy and cost effective.
- Integral keypad/display for easy set up and indication of flow rate, total flow, pressure, temperature and power.
See the BIG Difference a Trident X2 Makes!
Watch and See What an Improvement the Precision Digital Trident X2 Process Meter Can Make in Your Plant!!!
Replace your aging and/or small display panel meters today and see an instant improvement. The display on a panel meter is its most important distinction.
Get the best display possible with the supersized Trident X2!
Watch this short presentation, learn why you should replace your old meters with the Trident X2, and see how easy the replacement can be.
– Accuracy: 0.3% of full scale + 0.5% of reading
– Turndown ratio: 1:100
– Response time: 50ms
– Communication with PC and SPS
– Real gas calibration
– Insensitive to pressure and temperature changes
– Minimum pressure loss
– Materials: Aluminium or stainless steel
– Temperature measurement as standard (digital)
– Compact design, simple installation
– Easy to service and maintain
– Multigas - One device for 10 different gases
– LED operating status indication
– Set point delay
– NEW: With built-in display (option)
– 3-year warranty
Reliable and precise thermal mass flow meters
The thermal mass flow meters and controllers of the SMART series are especially well suited for measurement and control applications in industry and process as well as for customer-specific OEM applications.