Breaking New Product News!!!
Scroll all the way down this page to see the latest product news!!!
Logged frequently, read out easily!
When you easily want to monitor your flow measurements over time, the data logging at the Fluidwell E-Series Explosion Proof Totalizers is the perfect tool for you!
When you easily want to monitor your flow measurements over time, the data logging at Models E110 and E112 Explosion Proof Totalizers is the perfect tool for you!
It can hold up to 2824 logs containing flow rate, total, accumulated total, date and time stamp. The data logging is extremely user-friendly to configure and read out. Logs are divided into interval, daily and event logs. You can navigate through the logs using the bright LCD screen and the very easy-to-operate through glass keypad. Even more user-friendly is the remote configuration and data log extraction via a PC / laptop using the free downloadable E-Series Configuration Software.
Check this interactive tutorial and experience how easy it is to configure and read out the data logging at our E-Series Explosion Proof Totalizers.
This tutorial shows an E-Series with realistic clickable buttons, to simulate exactly how an E-Series will operate when you programm it yourself.
Convince yourself with links here.
INTRODUCING THE NEW CONSOLIDATOR+ from PRECISION DIGITAL
The ConsoliDator+ is a multi-channel controller that is both easy to use and satisfies a wide variety of process display, alarm and control applications. It accepts 4-20 mA inputs, flow meter pulse inputs, digital inputs, and Modbus RTU inputs and displays them both in numeric and bargraph format on a large, 5.7" color display. It can be equipped with multiple relays with user-definable actions, 4-20 mA outputs, digital outputs, Modbus RTU, and Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP protocol communication capabilities. Additionally, the controller is equipped with up to 32 timers that can be used to control many processes or events.
The ConsoliDator+ takes full advantage of its color display by allowing the user to customize screen colors for bargraphs, alarm conditions, and input channels.
All this functionality is easily programmed using free software or via the front panel pushbuttons. Choose the model that best suits your application, from monitoring only to fully loaded controllers with an extensive combination of inputs, outputs and communication protocols. The standard product offering is listed in the ordering guide and other models are available for special order.
- NEMA 4X Panel Mount Multi-Channel Controller
- Convenient Display, Control, & Alarm of Multiple 4-20 mA & Pulse Inputs
- Numeric & Bargraph Color Display (320 x 240 px) 5.7" (145 mm)
- Sunlight Readable Display, White Backlight
- Isolated 24 VDC Transmitter Supplies 200 mA / Analog Input; 1,600 mA Max
- 99 Channels, 32 Totalizers, 32 Timers, & 199 Modbus Slave Inputs
- 64 High & Low Alarms, Combine Multiple Alarms Into Logic AND & OR Alarms
- Simulation & Manual Control Modes for Testing Setup
- Modular Design for Input & Output Flexibility
- Up to (28) 4-20 mA Isolated Inputs or Pulse Inputs
- Up to (25) 10 Amp Form C Relays (With Eight Analog or Pulse Inputs)
- Up to (25) Isolated 4-20 mA Outputs (With Eight Analog or Pulse Inputs)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F)
- Pulse, Analog, & Modbus Input Flow Rate / Total / Grand Total Capability
- 50-Point Linearization, Square Root, and Exponent for Open Channel Flow
- Round Horizontal Tank Volume Calculation; Just Enter Diameter & Length
- Multi-Pump Alternation Control or Simple On / Off Control
- Programmable Displays, Function Keys & Digital Inputs
- Math Functions: Sum, Diff, Average, Multiply, Divide, % Efficiency, & More
- Direct Modbus PV Inputs - Slave Mode
- Customize Modbus Outputs to Read Multiple Registers in One Block
- RS-485 Serial Communication with Modbus RTU
- Field Selectable Input Power: 85-264 VAC or 24 VDC
- (20) Screens with up to Eight PVs Each
- Automatic or Manual Scanning
- ConsoliDator+ Configuration Software
- NEMA 4 Field Mount Enclosure Accessory
- Light / Horn & Control Station Accessory for Remote Operation
ConsoliDator+ Now Available with Modbus Client, Snooper & Spoofer Add-On Features
The ConsoliDator+ Multivariable Controller supports Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, Enron Modbus, and Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP. The Server mode is a standard ConsoliDator+ feature; it responds to requests and accepts writes from a Modbus client.
The ConsoliDator+ is now available with Modbus Client, Snooper, and Spoofer capabilities and has the ability to scan and display up to 199 Modbus registers. This feature can be “unlocked” on any ConsoliDator+ purchased after February 15, 2021 by purchasing the PDK9000-M1 Key for $500 and entering the Key value into the ConsoliDator+.
The Client mode can request process variables from server devices; the input variables can be scaled, combined with other variables using math functions, and they can be written to other server devices using the Modbus output functions. The controller can request up to 199 Modbus values, as inputs from other Modbus devices. The inputs can be used as the source for channels, math functions, alarms, relay control, etc.
The Snooper mode can listen and read the process variables being transmitted on the RS-485 bus without causing any disruptions to the network. The controller can read up to 199 Modbus values, as inputs from other Modbus devices being polled by a Modbus Client. The inputs can be used as the source for channels, math functions, alarms, relay control, etc.
The Spoofer mode is designed to replace existing Modbus Servers without requiring changes to the Client configuration. Each process value can be assigned a specific Device ID and Register Number to mimic the original Client configurations.